Signode UK Ltd belongs to the Signode Industrial Group, a large international company involved in the manufacture and sale of packaging systems. The unit serves customers in the UK & Ireland.
Purpose of the Position
You are the first point of Customer Services contact. The role will be primarily focused on providing customer service administration support. The role will be based from our Aldridge office and will support both the UK/Ireland.
Content of the Position:
- Raise customer quotations using customer specific or generic price lists.
- Check commercial accuracy of all orders and process orders entry in Navision in a timely and efficient manner, for all customers.
- For machines projects – raise orders and process invoices for staged payment deliveries.
- Send order confirmations to customers for each order entered
- Follow instructions from management regarding prices evolutions and inform customers accordingly
- Manage customers’ expectations in term of lead times and pro-actively chasing up backorder items
- Deal with any customer queries (late deliveries, faulty goods, stock discrepancies etc )
- Obtain proof of deliveries when requested
- Check lead times of products with supply chain
- Follow MR (material return process) for material (defective, wrong deliveries……)
- Raise any credit notes for material returns / price discrepancies
- Provide customers with requests for datasheets, etc
- Support external sales with customer reports
- Deal with invoice queries / chase overdue debt
- Set up new accounts / send customer credit application forms
- Provide order and invoice details to finance for portal customers
- Raise and process rental contract agreements
- Deal with rental swap and drops
- Complete customer questionnaires
- Provide remote support for Agri Customer Service in Ireland as required
- Support management on any tasks that may arise on a day to day basis
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication skills both written & oral
- Candidates must be customer focused and approach work with an upbeat, positive manner
- Must have an excellent telephone manner