The position is linked as a key Business Partner
to an Operations and Commercial Region to oversee all Finance related aspects and have detailed focused on selected key plants within the region.
- Strategic Projects like footprint consolidation, Investment Projects, ”Cut the tail”, etc.
- KPI’s (Orderbook, pricing, costs, Revenue, Order Intake, Quotes, Hit rates, etc.)
- Spread developments (Price / Costs and Volume drivers)
- Price development vs recommended Selling prices
- Productivity numbers including blend mix, scrap results etc.
- Value stream numbers (per product line, plant or industry)
- Working Capital performance vs targets like inventory, AR and other FOCF drivers
- Sales Improvement Projects
- S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) processes and action plans
- Cost developments of Products, Lines, Plants and business
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Establishing harmonized Controlling Tools to better anticipate
- Continues Improvement projects
- Compliance to all Internal and external rules
- Segment results and benchmarks against competition
- Royalty agreement follow up for bigger customers/deals
- You have a Business School, Accounting or Management education.
- You have a strong background and several years of practical experience in Controlling.
- You are excellent in Excel and in have relevant experience using complex ERP Systems like SAP, AX, Etc.
- As the job owner, you must be willing to travel approx. 30%
- You know how to set priorities and show a high degree of flexibility.
- You are curious and willing to understand all business functions, organizations and products to gain a comprehensive view of the activity.
- Strong communication skills orally and in writing
- The ideal candidate should be a pro-active, “self-starter” who is not afraid to take strong ownership and accountability.
- Feel the responsibility to plan, implement and follow up activities according to company targets
Apply with Indeed unavailable